Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Lets hit the bar. Lets lose control

Seeing is believing.
Time winds down as you stretch upward to heaven.
His blood resounds as it's not over, precursor.
We'll paint them red. Those things you said,
We'll paint them red, What you said.


K, yesterday we went to Vivocity. Why Vivo, you say?
Cos bestfriend's handphone was spoilt, she had to go get it changed.
Hah. Such a hassle, gosh. Its been ages since I've been there.


@ the StarHub shop.




HI CELINE CAROYLN. She provides good assistance lehhhhh!


The 2 of them are watching cable tv, hahah.

Walked around, then we proceeded to the highest floor,
which I think many of us would go there. To do what?
Just slack around, hell yeah!




Lovely (:




My enthu people, sweet :D




Joylee, Deela, Haqim, Julee.

We talked from 2pm till around 430pm like that ya'kno?
Friggin awesome, I know. Talked alot, really alot alot.
:D :D :D


I love Nike yo.


(:


Bend forward!

At around 5 plus, we took the mrt home. Oh so tired.
Many of us were falling asleep, except for me. Hyper hyper!

Homed, tv-ed till 12am & went to sleep. What an ass.

-

Today, school today I think was especially fun!
We had Chemistry SPA, today yes. & another 3 hours of lessons.
Tormenting, I know! So hard to keep myself awake man.

Sat beside Ain! My horny one, hahah. Had so much fun!
We talked throughout the whole lesson manz. Gosh, Its so boring.
Talked about Miami Ink, hotties, bgr, funny things etc.
Then we went to the Chemistry lab for a titration test.

K my Chemistry SPA was seriously freaking ruined. Walao!
I put burrette's acid into pipette, & vice versa. HAHAH.
Stupid right? But when I dropped 2 drops of Methyl Orange, colour was weird.
So I immediately redo & rewash the whole thing over again.
:D :D Anyways, my calculation of mols etc was so effing stupid.

HAHAHA.

Went to IMM after school to order my mama's cake. Whee.
Bought some food & went over to Bestie's crib yo. Hohoh.


Big love!


Our maggies. Got curry, got tom yum, got chicken.




& you can see the view of IMM from the window!

We watched Cinderella at Bestie's brother's room.
Ate there, we ate alot alotz. Like pigs, ahahah kidding :D
The movie quality sucks, we can only see dark images.


:D Many many food!

We played & we laughed & we ate. Eat till we feel so bloated.
Hah, I love my girls sososos damn much lah.





Big screamos!

Homed at 5 plus. & Im here blogging, hah. Had so much fun!
Now Im yearning for a basketball match. Honey! Someday okay? (:
May be going to town tomorrow with Bestie. Uncomfirmed.

Got my weekends packed with events. Hah, not really packed.
Tomorrow, Towning. Saturday, Sentosa. Sunday, Science C. with my girls.
:D :D

I love life. I love the whole world, Sweet.

No comments: